Every development is different, but our general guidelines for a full
development process are:
- A meeting to discuss your requirements and to give an honest appraisal
as to whether the work required is fully covered by Client Software's
- A full development specification is drawn up, initially by the client
but completed by Client Software. This ensures that we fully understand
- The development work is started. Where possible they will be completed
in stages with approval from the you sought at each stage.
- A prototype, usually including a PCB, will be built and sent to the
you. A meeting will then be held to discuss any further needs.
- A final prototype, including PCB and documentation, will be sent for
- A final "hand over" meeting will take place. All documentation
will also be handed over and any training required by your engineers
will be carried out.
Throughout the development process, a Progress Report will be available
in the Members section of the Client